Tuesday, December 9, 2008

money making bussines

The ecommerce website you create using the BeBiz Business Management Center can be easily hooked up to PayPal, arguably the most recognized payment processor on the Web!You can start accepting credit cards from your website right away, using a trusted payment service that your audience will already be familiar with With as little as just 4 to 7 email contacts with these people, you can expect to convert as many as 30% to 40% of them to paying customers! The problem is, most small business owners find adding an opt-in form to their website confusing, frustrating, and generally intimidating! 9.money earn from home A few weeks back, I was browsing through newsgroup; I came across an article similar to this that said, you could make Lakhs of Rupees within weeks with only an initial investment of Rs. 260! it said that by paying the amount I will get the details of many online companies providing data entry projects and other type of online works. And also the company provides an opportunity to earn through by itself also. I previously tried to make a search by my self but it took 6 to 7 hours i.e. a cost of 160 rupees but did not get full length information. So I thought of sending the amount and receive the information as I am getting it effortlessly and I can start working online. Also I thought if this is a scam what I am going to loose is 260 rupees which is not at all a big amount now-a-days. The article said that you send Rs.200 to the Main Database Address stated below and to each of the other 3 sub addresses stated in the article. You then delete #1 name and address and move the other two addresses up, that is 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1. Now #3 will be blank. Place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #3, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroups. (There are about a million) No doubt, that was it. So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose Rs.260, right? I thought it is equal to the amount what I am spending for filling fuel in my vehicle or spending at a restaurant. Then I invested the merely Rs.260. I got the details; the Company provides an opportunity to earn in two ways. It sends us the details of the companies providing online jobs and then allows us to work for it also. By changing the names as I said above we will be getting M.O. by passing on this information to many others who are in need of such information but not being able to get it, by news groups or many similar means. Then I started working for two of the companies which it sent me and then started working for this firm also. Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! Within 7 days, I started getting money order. I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about Rs.500 which is 2 times the money I invested. By the end second week I had made a total over Rs. 8,000. In the third week I had over Rs.72,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over 2,12,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth Rs. 260. I spent more than that on the lottery, but I never got anything back. So you too want to join if so, Here is what to do

No comments: